The cloth diapers I was gifted were getting too small and getting too worn out. The closurs (regular velcro) had been replaced once and were worn out again. So I took them apart, saving the good inserts to use on new diapers. The diapers I had sewn were not enough and some of them are too small already. So I decided I better use up the rest of my diaper making material in my stash and expand our diaper supplies. After I had tried almost all of the free patterns out there, I settled for a free pocket diaper from Wee Weka (instructions and pdf download)
This time I sewed in production line style (completely a step for all the diapers then moving on with the next step). That was so much better! I cut them out one day and sewed them in another afternoon. I made two different finished. Some I bound in FOE (fold-over-elastic), others I just stitched and turned. I like them both, but for the FOE bound, the crotch should be a bit wider, so that they are stuffed easier.
And here they are - all seven of them. If I had more fabric, I would make a few more to give us enough diapers for three days. Even with these, I had to piece the fabric a bit (cut separate flaps and sew them on). I stuff them with regular prefolds and add some doublers (from the diapers I took apart) for better absorbency.